Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today I begin!

If I am ever going to write THAT BOOK this is a good way to start. WRITING!!!!! I suppose you're wondering what you can expect. Let me state unwaveringly, I am totally truthful and if I am exaggerating I will tell you...at some point at least! I do tend to add a little "umph", as I like to call it, but I will always clue you in! Also let me assure you I am anonymous on here for a very legit reason. I have a contract that prohibits me from disclosing private and personal information about my employers. I will just refrain from exposing them. From this point forward anytime I write a name it will be FAKE unless I tell you otherwise.

I am a full time, live-in nanny for the Peerless family. On a daily basis there are things that happen that I wish someone else was around to witness. I have taken pictures and will continue to do so, but I need to look into the legalities of my posting them here. Meanwhile, the blog is called Really, It Happened for a reason!

I'm dozing off, and I mean literally as I type, so I am going to go to sleep! I had to get signed up and create the blog and such and quite frankly it seems like it's going to work just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment