Thursday, May 19, 2011

Real quick...Changes!

Wy is moving back HOME!!! After Memorial Day weekend. Timing couldn't be more perfect. Utilities are back on! I do need a fridge though and could use a dishwasher and stackable electric washer/dryer. Darn it...I shouldn't have sold those!!! If that's all I regret so far in my life though, then I'd think you'd all agree...ain't doing too badly!!!

My awesome man is helping me power clean on Saturday. I also am crossing my fingers about a car. Did I mention my DAUGHTER IS COMING HOME?!?!?! Ecstatic isn't expressive enough but I'm too tired to be "cleaver"! I've been all over Craigslist for jobs, cars & appliances! I'm getting cross eyed from doing a lot of it on my iPhone! Amazing what I can accomplish though!!! I love technology!!! Oh and an email about an interesting PT job for cash two days a week. DETAILS TO COME...

No comments:

Post a Comment